BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS AND DUE DILIGENCE
Sharmans provide detailed Background and Due Diligence reports to numerous corporate clients across multiple industries. Our team of investigators can profile the histories of individuals and corporations, providing information such as, but not limited to:
- Confirmation of Individual Identity (Fraud Prevention)
- Business Associations, including direct and indirect affiliations.
- Financial Performance including individual financial circumstances and performance of associated business.
- Location of encumbered or unencumbered assets.
- Court History (Civil)
- Criminal History
- Conflict of Interest assessments
- Property Ownership
- Professional Licence confirmation/Identification
- Confirmation of Professional and Education Qualifications
The application of our reports, usually as a part of a client’s Risk Management process, can include, but are not be limited to:
- Profiling a company including its directors, for the purpose of a merger or acquisition.
- Profiling a company for Administrators and Liquidators during the external administration process.
- Obtaining information on an individual or company for the purpose of a trade partnership or franchise agreement.
- Screening of Candidates prior to executive appointments.
- Pre-Litigation Asset Assessments
- Fraud Prevention.
Our team of investigators have more than 30 years of combined experience in providing detailed Background and Due Diligence reports. For advice regarding our Background and Due Diligence service contact us directly in our Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne office.